Wednesday, December 18, 2013

An Ideal Tablet


I am thinking of  buying a tablet these days so decided to pen down a post of all the features I need in "an Ideal Tablet ". So lets think of a normal day in my life. Since I am a student I have to wake up early in the morning to go to college. Hence as soon as I wake up and touch my tablet, it should tell me about my lecture schedule. Also, I should be able to read high definition e-newspaper on its wide screen to know about the latest advancements(specially in the technical world).

Now when I leave my home to catch the cab it should fit easily in my bag and should also be easy to be handheld. As soon as I enter the cab I put on my headphones and start listening to my favorite soundtracks during the one hour cab journey to college(Yes its a bit far from home!). So the tablet should have a loud, rich,and clear audio output preferably Dolby or Skull candy.The tablet should have at least a 12 hour battery backup so that I can listen to songs and also browse the internet whenever I want during the day.

During college, the tablet is always in my hand to capture any important (Read funny!) moment with friends. Hence the tablet should have at least a 5 MP camera to capture good quality images and I should also be able to upload it to Facebook through the college WiFi. So, the wireless speed of the tablet should be able to handle all that. During class lectures sometimes I don't feel like writing notes as it's boring and I am hell of a lazy person. So, the tablet should record whatever my teacher says which I can listen later and revise whatever happened in the class. For this the tablet should have expandable memory till 32 GB at least as many audio clips and photos have to be stored on a lazy day!

After a stressful day at college, on the way back home in the cab, I usually watch sitcoms to unwind. Hence the tablet should have a high resolution HD video display. During night before going to bed I should be able to set reminders for the next day through voice commands as I don't feel like typing when I am sleepy.The voice recognition should be fast, and accurate.

So in a nutshell, the "Ideal Tablet" should be convenient to use while being handheld or while placed on the table. It should have a high resolution display for watching movies or listening to music. Last but not the least,
it should be the perfect companion to entertain and to communicate with.

Keep reading. Stay Happy.
Alloyed Universe.






Share This!


2 comments:

  1. You've captured your thoughts on ideal tablet well... all the best for the contest dear :)

    btw, if you want to fly to Turkey, check y blog post here: http://crispingcanary.blogspot.in/2013/11/to-turkey-with-so-much-love.html

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Powered By Blogger · Designed By Seo Blogger Templates